The Amazon wedding registry is for you if you want to put your wish list in front of your guests and avoid repetitive gifts. You can sign up for free and get everything at your doorstep. But you might need a little more detail about the service. This Amazon wedding registry review by “Start Learning Today” covers all the aspects of the service to let you make a confident decision. Let’s jump right in.
- Arguably the biggest advantage of signing up for the Amazon wedding registry is that it eliminates the possibility of repeat gifts. You don’t want to have something twice.
- Plus, it takes out the guesswork. Your guests won’t have to think too much about what would please you. And, they would know their gift won’t go to waste.
- Your guests won’t have to carry the gifts with them either. When you sign up for this wedding registry, the company takes care of the logistics and delivers the gifts to your doorstep. The delivery is free for orders that are above $25.
- Moreover, millions of products on Amazon allow you to add anything to your wish list as a couple.
- You don’t have to keep a wedding gift if you don’t like it either. The 180-day return policy of Amazon allows you to return anything after long consideration.
- Have an expensive item on your wish list? With the “Group Gift” feature on Amazon, your guests can divide the amount among themselves.
- Not only that, but Amazon also offers “free bonus gifts” when your friends or family buy items from selected brands. So, you might also get what you didn’t expect.
- What’s more, the Amazon wedding registry allows you to add items from other websites as well. Just install the universal registry plugin and track everything in one place.
- Amazon also offers a one-time 10% discount on selected items even after the wedding. The discount is 20% if you are an Amazon Prime member. So, if by any chance you can’t get something you wanted, you can get it at a discounted price later.
- Plus, your loved ones can also get a high-ticket item and use the financing feature of the Amazon wedding registry to pay for it.
This was a thorough review of the service by “Start Learning Today”. Hopefully, you’ll have a good idea about the wedding registry by now.
Let’s see how you can sign up for it.
How to Sign Up for Amazon Wedding Registry
Signing up for the Amazon wedding registry is free and easy. You just have to enter your email and password. Amazon will ask a few questions about the wedding and you’ll be ready to create your wish list. You can add products either from individual product pages or from the registry checklist of Amazon.
This registry is an incredible way to avoid unwanted gifts. By using the service, you not only make the gift selection easier for your loved ones, but you take care of the delivery as well. Amazon delivers them for free as long as the order is above $25.
Plus, signing up is free. You get discounts, free gifts, and gift tracking in addition to other benefits. So, if you want your gifts to be the ones you desire, sign up for the free Amazon wedding registry account and eliminate the uncertainty.
Start Learning Today also reviews the wonderful Amazon Baby Registry. You can read it here.